Monday, November 15, 2010

Spree Conquests!!!

Recently, I decided to open sprees for beauty.com and sephora.com due to the weakening USD and as sort of a christmas present to myself for working so hard this year...

And guess what I saw when I got home from work today???!!!! The parcels from the forwarder (Borderlinx), sitting nicely in the living room!!!

Hurray for my first ever successful spree from Sephora and beauty.com. Not to mentioned that we really did save a lot from the beauty.com 20% Family and Friends sale. My NARS blush costs less than SGD30.00 (inclusive of shipping)!!!

Anyway, some pictures first. I'll cover more in my next posts. Now, gotta sort out the loot for distribution to my BFsF, whom I tempted into joining me for the spree.

On the side note, I have to say this, I LOVE BORDERLINX TO BITS!!!! Vpost just pales in comparison given that the charges are almost the same after the 15% discount that's valid until 31 Jan 2011.

My whole experience with Borderlinx is so FUSS-FREE and they use DHL Express; meaning I can track my packages via DHL's tracking site and I got my parcels really FAST! I put in the request to ship the parcels last Thursday and ta-dah, I got it TODAY!



Lovelies from Sephora-@-Amazon

Lovelies from Beauty.com. Mostly NARS and UD products.

No comments:

Post a Comment