Saturday, April 21, 2007

Not been about much

Its been sometime since I posted anything up here, I guess that's a reflection of a few things.

Work sucks at the moment as I am having to be a proper City type in order to get things done and the Beeston Kat inside is 'rising up' and I am having allsorts of Dark Side thoughts about the whole thing. But that's going to be put to bed soon when I just ride out the first six months blues and move on to the getting used to it and now let's get going into a rythm section. Not long before I am back on track and manage to get other things in apart from work, I really didn't expect it to take this long. But hey its all par for the course.

Other than that not a great deal to report, I went on my first weeks holidays since I started this week and I decided to start to get fit again and went on the yearly Tri Camp with my Tri club. It was just what it says on the tin, up at 7.50am, spend an hour in the pool before brekkie (Common Wealth silver medalist for a coach!) Then out on the bike for 4 hours, back to the hotel for either another swim, a run or a massage. Sounds a lot worse than it was, the swim properly sorts you out and the weather was top so being out with the club was fun, we did some cracking rides in the Mallorcan mountains and finished off with a monster 160km ride all over the island on Friday. The legs felt it this morning I can tell you.

Guess that is part of the getting back to normal for Pizbot, I have been feeling pretty negative and dissapointed with myself about my lack of training and general laziness so I decided to kick start it all. Plus I got a cracking silly tan too........



Wenesday was my 30th but I didn't tell anyone on the Camp and just played it very cool on the day. Only my room mate knew and I avoided the fuss which wouldn't have rocked out much cos we all had to get up fooking early the next day anyway. Plus none of my real mates (I.e YOU lot) were about so I thought best just to ignore it and wait for party time on the 5th May. Hope that some of you will be in attendence, its just going to be a humble affair at a small bar round the corner from mine and then maybe back to mine? Who knows. It doesnt feel any different at all anyway, I just feel fitter and think I've lost a few of the winter kilos. Woo hoo!


Everyone go be cool, there's a new addition to the team on their way. Here's to them!


Pizbot.

P.s - I am posting this from the Crackberry and will tidy up all the disclaimers and add a pic when I get back to my Interweb Matrix Connection in Balham tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment