Friday, January 25, 2008

January......

Well I have been meaning to post something up here for ages (where is everyone else?) but I guess January is just a crap month and no one really feels like doing too much at all. I certainly haven't, except brag about how cool my holiday was and how awesome my tan is (fading.....).

Going to Latam was such good fun, being with your old man is wicked and its an experience that I wished I had been able to have many times before, you're all a lucky bunch for having families so close by, take them for granted? Bet you do!

Couple of the highlights,

- Seeing me Grans
- Getting lashed with my dad (who of course doesn't get drunk) and uncles
- Going to the wine country and tasting some awesome wines
- Buenos Aires!
- Steak, Guayu Beef, Bife de Lomo, Argentinian Malbec
- That lunch place in Floripa that does Siri fritters (Crab balls!)
- The beach, body boarding, surfing is impossible
- Thongs
- Rio for a night and hanging about with Ferdi and Rod
- Reading a couple of books
- Totally 100% chilling out
- Meeting new people
- Coming back and going on a date the day after I arrived! hahahahah

We should all go to Brazil for a week in Summer there, its such fun and only 11hrs away on good old BA.

But now its Jan, its cold and I am getting depressed......just waiting for BARC to fire some people, I would put my hand up straight away, the thought of 3 months off sounds perfect to me right now. I could do loads of training, get fit again, loose those Latam kilos, and regain some moral fiber.

Hold tight, I think 2008 is going to be a much better year than 2007, I've already been told of 3 new arrivals on top of those coming anyway, a engagement and I might have something in the pipeline so fingers crossed. You never know until its DONE.

High five team, lets get posting.

PizBot.

No comments:

Post a Comment