Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chinese woman made to service 6000 clients by Malaysian lover


A Chinese woman, who fell in love with a Malaysian man while holidaying in Singapore, has revealed her nightmare when the man turned out to be a pimp who forced her to service more than 6000 clients.

According to the China Press, the 35-year-old woman, who wished to be known only as Lim, revealed that her ordeal lasted for more than two years.

She had entered Singapore as a tourist in 2002 before befriending the businessman, in his 30s, who subsequently won her heart.

"After two weeks of courtship, he proposed to me. He even wanted me to meet his parents in Malaysia. I thought I had met my true love and followed him," the Star Online quoted her as saying.

"That was the beginning of my nightmare. I was confined to an apartment's room for two years and nine months," she said.

Lim said there were more than 20 other women kept in the apartment, adding that they could not escape as the vice syndicate watched their movements closely.

"When I refused to trade my flesh, I was beaten up and tormented physically and mentally over three days. I could not take the stress and gave in eventually," she stated.

She further revealed that she was forced to service an average of six clients daily.

"They only released me almost three years later when I no longer held any value to them," she added.



Lim, who returned to China after her release, recently came back to Singapore to help a mother locate her missing daughter, who is a singer, whom she believes could have met a similar fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment