Sunday, February 28, 2010

Camping Anyone?



I'm known to be a lover of the tropics, you might even say I'm obsessed....I was just thinking a few weeks back that I've been to many beautiful islands in the South Pacific but the Caribbean has eluded me, I must go! Well, what do you know I've stumbled upon a list of top ten affordable vacations and #1 was camping on St. John's in the U.S. Virgin Islands. (U.S. citizens can go sans passport)

It's amazingly affordable, said to be one of the most tranquil islands on earth and looks absolutely glorious (well maybe not glorious to all you surfers out there but for the pure rum loving beach bums it seems heavenly). Here's a link to Maho Bay Camps, an eco-friendly resort with seasonal rates ranging from $39 for campsites to $160 for super chic eco-tents and cottages, let's just say I'm in.











No comments:

Post a Comment