Friday, July 23, 2010

First time in years.....

We so need to get this back on track. Facebook is dead man, its dead. So what am I doing up so late? Well, its rare that I get some time free these days so even if it is 1am and I am up typing away for god knows what reason, its good time for me. Plus I let the itunes take me on a little journey and its all good.

I found an old RC car in my attic a weekend ago when I went home to see my mum, a few quid and a few days later after having raided ebay for a few spare parts and a spare chasis I now have three fully working 1/10 scale RC cars! Am waiting for the new body shell for the original one I got when I was 10, yes 10. When that gets here I'll be done. (That's the car I got in 1997 for you normal folk).

Yozwer, its been an emotion trip down memory lane, a lot of fun and lot cheaper than actually restoring really old cars. I'll put them up in my study when I move in, if you come round I might even let you have a taz on one!

Otherwise its business as usual for me, working away, wishing I didnt have to (who doesn't) and enjoying the weekends.

Love you all, hope you're still out there.

Pizbot.


No comments:

Post a Comment