Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Perfect Weekend Sweater





This Isabel Marant sweater is perfect for today in So Cal, it's sunny, no it's cloudy, no it's sunny again...I love it paired with the white pants and belt, so cute....I'm a Cali native and 2010 has been weather like none other, coldest summer ever, total fall heat wave, then crazy week long UNHEARD OF rainstorm then omg, it's 80 again, omg it's raining again, omg it's predicted back in the 80's next week for the first week in Nov.???  Crazy, I swear it's become a full on free for all...


P.S. I got to spend time with the lovely Brandi B. yesterday from Not Your Average Ordinary, this talented lady is a total foodie and created a blog to express this passion, Pizzelles.  She knows her stuff, she brought me some of her butternut squash soup and it was delicious, check it out!!


Photo: Isabel Marant Spring 2011 campaign



No comments:

Post a Comment