Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Actress?







Sasha P. undercover for Vogue Korea April '11.  What a fine set of clothes & accessories, the photos are incredible and she seems like she could be a great actress perhaps?  Her ability to get into character is deep, she definitely caught me in picture #3.  Some of those super models are certainly talented in this department, I've never seen her in anything but she may have starred in some cool indie flick and I missed, if so let me know...

Also, you have to check out Coastal Family Living for a fantastic post on the cutest & chicest eco fashions.  Nicole spotlights similar styles of shoes seen above and some fabulous garments that made my heart burst in delight. Seeing she was the buyer for her own amazing boutique years ago (that I loved) I'm not surprised, this girl has quite an eye and I'm all for looking chic while in line with the earth, what could be better?


Photos: Nino Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment