Friday, January 5, 2007

New Year New Life

Happy new year all.

So, I've been quiet for a while and there really isn't all that much to report.

Had some problems with my old employer that died away, fizzled out or got forgotten.
Got used to my new job with all the girls, they don't get that exited to see me anymore. It keeps me busy three mornings a week and it is busy! Not the time I thought I'd have to study the language more, time I need. I have to make exams and syllabuses and deal with behavioural problems and moody teenage women. Thank the Lord there aren't too many like me when I was in school! I can look back now and feel wholeheartedly sorry for the teachers I gave shit to. This must be my penance. Just thought of that right now as I type this, Kama works while you're alive. Thing is I like my job so not as if I'm being punished, but someone is laughing somewhere, is it you?

I do have more to do than three mornings a week don't get meh wrong guy.
I set up my own company and now work every day but two in the week. At first I only had a small amount of work but it grew by word of mouth and good luck into what it is now and that, too, is busy. Think I will stick with the level of business I am at now for the foreseeable future 'cos no one likes to be swamped. I wake up at six thirty in the AM and usually finish at around nine or tenish of an evening, sometimes hard to believe when I think about what a lazy arse wipe I was. We do all grow up!

Yukie has been well, yes she is still with me, and is taking care of more than just me now.

She is not showing too much yet but then she aint so big herself, anyway.

Obviously after what happened last time we kept it all quiet at first but the doc says she's out of the woods and in the safe country now. As we all know anything can happen anytime so we're being extra careful and taking no risks. She is due to give birth in June and we have no idea yet which it'll be. In my dreams recently it has been a girl but Yukie has been having dreams about a boy, I don't mind which it is as long as it doesn't fart like me! Or snore! Or a lot of other bad habits I have and have had!

That's my news. I will be working hard this year to raise a family in Japan and it could be some time before I can get back to England to see you all again. This is the why I wasn't back this Christmas and the reason I won't be back next either. Hope ya get meh!

Christmas was small here and not much went down. For me New year was the same. Lots of food and drink but not a lot else. Japan es people drink sake in the morning on New Year's Day, three sips, gulps in the Tachibana family, each and then more with the food, then beer and whatever your tipple may be after that. This is all before midday and leads to power naps and further rounds of the same all while sitting together around under a heated table eating traditional fare. Didn't have any KFC thank fuck!

Did have these though.






Keep you going for a while?

I always read the mail and this thing everyday, I am slack to respond but will when pushed, who is different? Hope you are all well and enjoying life as I am.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment