Thursday, July 5, 2007

What's up Duncs?

So, what on earth have I been doing that has kept me so busy that I
haven't had time to update the blog? Well the short answer is nothing
at all, how dare I neglect the blog? Bad Pizbot, very bad indeed.

Really though I have been kind of avoiding writing something up here
because there isn't that much of note to tell, how bad is that? Guess
the highlights along the way were my party, Frodo's Stag (sill laughing
about that now, 'PIZ GET A HOODWASH!!!'), Driving very fast cars with
G-Nuts, Riches Stag, his WAGS beating wedding and then the two weekends
of sweet FA after that! Guess I have to mention work, which sucks and
that's probably what's keeping me under the radar screen for the time
being. I have made positive moves to sort my head out and am slowly
rising above it all to achieve a state of Zen-like Nirvana and inner
calm.

Inner calm indeed, so Darragh's little boy Keigh made a shaky start to
his life but is back up to his fighting weight and hopefully going from
strength to strength. I have been thinking about him a lot. I know a
lot of you aren't on Facebook but that's a great way to keep in touch
with the wider Katz Massive and see updates from Japan.

And really that is it, nothing major to rave about ticking over more or
less nicely and getting on with it, whatever that means.

Music
- Love the Arctics new album, esp 505. TUNE
- Little Barrie, new band from Notts, v v funky.
- Rags got me some messy D'n'B, that is awesome [The Horsemen
Present.......].
- Dizze Rascal, proper bo!
- New Kings of Leon, again proper rock!

Bring on the Wedding of the year in Notts is all I can say!

~[PizBot]

I will log on and delete all the corporate rubbish tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment