Saturday, November 17, 2007

Long time no speak.

Yo yo yo!!

Its been a while and yes we are all crap! Let post and keep everyone up to date, assuming that people _actually_ have anything to say. Who am I to shout? Well h'actual'eh I don't have a great deal to say at all just want to get a free flow of information as they say.

Its been a while and I can't remember where I was when I posted last but guess a few things have happened in November.

My dad arrived from Chile the night of the Rugby world cup final, just at half time. So good for me that I spent the whole night at LHR T3 waiting for him without a telly in sight! Its been really good to have the old man back in town. He has made it his mission to 'sort out' my flat. Which of course is most welcomed but its also difficult to deal with. According to him my bins where 'disgusting', the walls all need replastering, the cupboard in the bathroom is a shambles, I need my security to Fort Knox levels and its 'shameful' not to have a full set of place mats and a table cloth out ready all out when I have guests round! I thought I was doing alright..........clearly not.

We had Rags and Nilham round one night for dinner (awesome) and he spent the whole night showing off about his cooking and whilst piissed was bragging how he has never been drunk in his life (this was after bottle number 4, between 4 of tasty red) because he has a liver the size of a rugby ball (whilst gesticulation with his hands and outlining the shape). Then continued to talk about his 'flare' in the kitchen and flirting with Nilham (all night!). Legend.

On the return meal over at Rags', which he travelled back from Notts especially for, we sat down with Tbone as well and ate a mighty feast. Doris cooked some local treats up and we got decadent. My dad packed some serious food away, 'I can eat like a horse when I am relaxed' he must have been well relaxed! And came out with a beauty comment just has he finished. 'In prison my mates used to say I was more dangerous with a fork than with a machine gun! I cam eat so much!'. Amazing, rather concerningly when we were walking back I said I had never heard that story and he replied simply, 'there are lots of stories I haven't told you.'. The mind boggles!

He then went up to see me mama and has been there ever since. He's back this week for some urgent repairs on my flat (its fine, been there for 18ms I have managed) so I am sure we'll be feasting again. He's had about 3 curries with me alone, he must be missing them.

Other than pops being around I went to NYC for a weekend which of course was awesome and had Greg and Tom down one weekend too! Double mate treat action! We went to the Verve gig and played some 5 a side footy which was brilliant, you can't explain how cool it is to have all the boys round in one go. At one point we had, me, Rags, T bone, Ricey, Tom and Ghandi all in one room! Jon would have been there had he not just left for Aus. How is it? Hope you're having a wicked time dude.

The gig was pretty god dam cool, I sang my little heart out like an indie dork and proudly showed off my knowledge of the random b - sides they played too. T'was the gig I have been waiting for for 10 years and it didn't disappoint. I took a million pics of the same stag just in different colours and have them all on flickr if anyone is bored enough to look at them. Greg and I played some foot and got to the quarters and to be honest I thought we played well, note to all Katz. Let's get some footy together soon?

I have a few more weeks of work madness (in Dub every week in Nov!) Then its Chile, Arg and Brazil time. Simply cannot wait for that, really cannot.

Expect heavy spike in babble on the blog,flickr and CrackFace for three weeks in Dec and Jan.

Babble out, PizBot.


P.s. There have been three 'tremours' since I arrived and I haven't noticed a single, much to the amusement of everyone. I am a crazy out of town 'gringo' to them. How can I notice the earth moving they say? Dunno but I didn't notice a thing!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment