Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy week!

Helloooooo my loyal subjects! I finally got my ass moving and decided to blog about the busy week I had! I'll just cram all the events that happened into this post cuz i'm lazy and fat (on the inside). OK, so... FOP first!


FOP!


Okay, so Yan Han and I were the emcees for the CASS freshmen orientation programme! We were quite excited for this event because it's like the first time we'll be seeing aaaalllll our juniors, and it's also the first time they'll be seeing US (more importantly, ohohohoho!). So anyway, we weren't given a script and had to create our own script from scratch. That meant that we were given the freedom to kinda do whatever we wanted to do, myehehehehe!

So we decided to dress up in bath robes!
I didn't have any bath robes at home so I borrowed YH's one. Actually it was more of her mom's one. But it was a sexy hot pink so why not right? Ehehehe! Oh and we nicknamed ourselves Cherry QQ and Marmalade.


So anyway I thought FOP went pretty well! The juniors were pretty enhusiastic and sporting, and they actually laughed at our jokes, phew! Though I felt that the whole event was quite disorganized and some areas were not properly planned, such as the games section, I think everything else went quite smoothly.





Ohohoho! Family jewellllss!

Some highlights of the FOP were the skit and the mascot decoration (a nicer word for shim dressing). I think everyone loved the skit, cuz Tammy was the bomb as the SAA director. She sounded like some 47 year-old single working woman who enjoys peeking at young boys in her free time.



Jas, Azouline, Me and Sam. Jas was the dictator-lecturer while sam was the jock

SAA Director Tammy


And then the mascot part where the groups had to dress up a representative from their group in recycled materials. Not surprisingly, all the representatives were guys... and they were all dressed up as women. Like seriously loh, almost all of them had boobs. Some groups more creative, add nipple ring, and I remember one group had flower nipples with nipple hair in the center, eehehehehe! Got this guy called Sylvester, when we asked him why he was dressed in such a way he was like "Oh, this is to help me UNLEASH my inner woman!". So fierce sia, you go girl! And YH was like squirming all over and stuff ahahahaha! And also got another mascot, he reminded me of some cheap thailand slut. When he came down he was like "Hi... my name is Suuunshiiine!". I was telling YH I wanted to say "Oh my, you can be my Sunshine, and I'll be your Mooonliiiighhht", with a double wink at the end. But I decided not to, later all the juniors maintain a 5 metre (how do you spell metre, is it metre or meter) radius around me.




The mascots

The freshmen had to leave the lecture theatre somewhere in the middle for about 3 hours to play some Amazing Race game, so YH, Sakinah and I had the entire lecture theatre to ourselves during that period of time... so we made music videos! We did Beep! by Pussycat Dolls and Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis... but the Beep! one was too obscene cuz YH's boobs were bouncing and stuff so we didn't use it. So here's the Bleeding Love video, specially meant for our dearest Alia <3.>



My outfit so sexy right? Ohohoho!



Yea so i'm quite happy with FOP, largely cuz of all the fabulous facils and other helpers for the event. Thank youuzx! Me & YH are down again to emcee for Connect DMC, and this time we want to dress matrix-style! But donno where to get the outfits leh.


Oh and one of the juniors said I look like this Ang Qiang Qiang guy.



Where got! His nose so big (even though mine also quite big). Ohohoho I know I dun look like him la, but everytime I talk about it YH get's annoyed cuz she likes him, ehehe.


Suki Sushi!
Went for Suki Sushi with the ladies on Wednesday! Oh man, I almost died that day, laughed like crap. But then hor, when I think back, I don't remember what I was laughing at. But anyway I had a great time! This will be a super short section cuz i'm a lazy ass.


Tammy and Leeyen <3

Me & YH but she said she looked fat so I replaced her with Lady GaGa.

Shooting of Comperes' Promo Vid!

Yeah so on Friday I had to go down to school to help with the Promotional Video for the Comperes Club. Basically the tagline for the whole vid was "Got Mic?", like that "Got Milk?" pun. Ok la the filming part was quite fun. But the more fun part was playing Cooking Mama on Sak's Nintendo DS! Walao i try so hard but could never get 100 points, I think I am not destined to be a Cooking Mama ;(. I wash the rice already then stir then throw it all away into the sink and I don't even realize it one =((.


Koped from Sak's blog

This section quite short, cuz I donno what to blog about... so to compensate, i'll post a fabulous picture of me and Felicia!

Thanks for the pic ZY!


Sentosaaaa!

Koped from ZY's blog!

Went Sentosa with the compere peeps yesterday! And I really don't like Sentosa, cuz it's like so hot and sunny and crap. I think if I were the president or something, I would demolish the entire sentosa and transform it into a mega shopping utopia, and make that tiny island a country. Then we rich liao loh! I think i'm a genius! But I went anyway, mostly because Alia was going and we haven't seen her in aeons and we might not get to see her for another long period of time if we didn't go for the trip!

Me dying under the sun

But it wasn't that bad! Atiqah (or Atikah?), Alia's sister, came along also and she was very good company. We talked about everything, hair, shoes, Madonna, leather, and I did her nails... ohohoho!

Oh and we also saw this guy with nipple rings on both nipples. Like omg la so bondage. Some more right, he is those chubby chubby one, but not super chubby. I dunno how to describe la so I draw for you all:




Come on loh, super not sexy. Want nipple rings at least dun be fat, cuz ur boobs will be all bouncy and stuff, then of course the ring will bounce a bit also, it's like so tempting for people to just run up to you and pluck! Moral of the story: GET HEAVIER NIPPLE RINGS! so it won't bounce so much.
Okaaay I think that's all that happened this week, lol. Eh one more thing, why do so many SG guys wear white loafers? Like come on loh, it's nice and all, but everyone wears it and it's such a cheap excuse to being fashionable, like literally! So many of their white loafers look like they cost $40 and buy from Far East Plaza one. Want to wear leather wear real one plz.
-Lady Marmalade

No comments:

Post a Comment