Sunday, November 28, 2010

Barking mad

Bark at the next person you see...

Have you ever asked yourself if your going crazy? I did, and I came to the conclusion were all insane! We all do things that any one other person on this earth would find absolute nuts!

What makes me crazy...And You seem sane...

I talk to myself all the time, I have full blown conversations sometimes. It could be about anything like cheese. Yes I make small talk with myself...

I shout at the telly, the computer, the leaky washing machine..They can't hear me.

I speak to food, telling it all the dirty things I'm going to do to it.

I laugh at an odd thought in my head, in the middle of a silent room filled with people.

I sometimes get uncomfortable so I'll make a random noise or say a random word to cure the silence.

I've tasted my toenails (disgusting I know)

I have to be able to see everyone in the room most of the time or I feel uncomfortable


The list goes on..But where this leads is, everyone is a bit odd they all do something different. People will confuse you. They will on first impression make an absolute idiot of themselves or come across as a freak. But be gentle, because next time you could be the freak. Because your different, and so is the next person. So when a person makes a random barking sound in your direction. Just remember that individuality is the key to success in this world and bark at them back. I promise I'll bark, if you do. My philosophy is The best things in life are crazy...Bark at a stranger, make there day.

No comments:

Post a Comment