Thursday, March 25, 2010

Japanese Fashion Week










I know I'm on a Japanese theme and warning it will continue tomorrow (good things come in threes and when the Universe points in a direction I've learned to roll with it.)  After yesterday's post I realized its fashion week in Tokyo and we have to go there.  I've seen quite a range so far, how are these hats by Mint Designs?  I'm sure Lady Gaga's peeps are on the  phone placing an order right now....I love the capes, jackets and wraps as well and the bottoms of the flowing dresses are catching my eye but after a quick recap I have to say my favorite collection so far is by men's designer Kazuhiro Takakura.  The collection @Isreel is pretty hot and very Japanese street.










And I loved a few of the simple black pieces shown at Entopic, wearable, comfortable and sleek....








For more looks google Japanese Fashion week 2010, there's a lot to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment