Friday, March 26, 2010

Japanese Jewel




OK, so it started with Tokyo and let me tell you I had to fight for that post, I don't know about the rest of you but Blogger seems a bit challenging at times and I would not give up!  Well, my perseverance was rewarded because when I went out hunting for jewels right after I found this incredible japanese bracelet in amazing condition to add to my La Feem Vintage Jewelry Collection.  When I arrived home and clicked a quick mix on Pandora The Japanese Motors came on (I swear) then as I went searching for post ideas I came across Japanese Fashion Week and it was just on, it's been a Japanese kind of week and I think it's a sign I'm going there soon.  (I celebrated this idea with beer and sake last night, my favorite combination.)  To see this and other La Feem jewels click here and if your more of a home goods fan there's a link to my vintage home store in the announcements section, it's tiny but growing....I have many new items that will post soon!


Happy Friday everyone, enjoy your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment