Saturday, March 27, 2010

LA Fashion Week



I looked at many collections from this event and wasn't surprised that a lot LA fashion just isn't me (and I'm a So Cal native)....that was until I found shots from Directives West FIRST.LA debut and found clothes I would for sure add to my wardrobe (and could see a few of my fabulous friends wearing as well.....) Below are some looks that are chic and stylish in a California easy breezy way with a couple of cocktail dresses that sizzle.  Let's start with two outfits from Black Collection.







Next are two outfits with tops from Verses and bottoms from Nobilita.






Here are two looks that I LOVE, the left image is from Collective Concepts and the right is LD by Line Dot (top) and Easy Money Bottoms.





Last but not least here are two dresses from Urban Behavior that are pretty spicy......I'd rock them for sure, the one to the left is sooo Dynasty, I would wear it channeling my inner Joan.





No comments:

Post a Comment