Monday, May 24, 2010

Kate & Vogue





















A match made in fashion heaven don't you think?  I remember the first time I saw her I was stunned, she didn't look like any model I was used to and every single guy I knew was madly in love with her.  I think she's the most photogenic model ever with a face that never stops.  Its kind of crazy that while others have come and gone and come back on the scene again she never went anywhere and is still on top, even that little public drug incident lasted no longer the a ban of about three months.  I can't say she's trying to save the world like the other super models I've spotlighted of late but she has done her bit of charity work here and there and definitely deserves serious props for an insane career that at this point seems to have no end.......


No comments:

Post a Comment