Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun with faces!

Hello fabulous people! So today went vivo with yan han! came back $100 poorer, but no pain no gain lah hor!

So I was at home feeling bored then Fiona showed me this awesome site! www.morphthing.com

It's so cool! You can like morph your face with celebrity faces or with ur friends HEHE so I spent like 2 hours on it! Here's what I came up with!

me + alicia keys

NOT BAD RIGHT! HAHA! Look a bit indian only!


me + britney spears

Hehehe! I think I'm damn hot lah!


me + queen latifah

Look like 43 year old Nasi Lemak Aunty right! Can see the mole anot!


me + mao zhedong

That's me when I'm 65 and no longer just fat on the inside, but on the outside too!

Haha! Then after that, I went to play with Sakinah's face!

sakinah + mao zhedong!

Look like your house downstairs the mee pok seller right! "Ah boy ah, you wan moh pok anot?"
HAHA

sakinah + rihanna!

Hehe! This one not bad sia!

me + sakinah

Sakinah! If we have a kid he/she will look like that!

Whoops! One more!

me + fiona

Awww, rosy cheeks! Haha!

Haha! That's all for this post! I'd also like to thank all those who wished me a Happy Birthday! May you all be as fabulous as me one day! My old photos will be up soon, teehee!

Till then, Paris and I would like to say goodbye!

That's Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment