Sunday, January 25, 2009

I MADE IT!!


YES! I got mah blog up in time! 12 a.m everyone!

And it's my BIRTHDAYYYY (no present no friend!)




OK first things first - some people I wanna give credits to!

Fiona - for teaching me how to do that blur thing and colour thing on photoshop! xoxo




Yan Han - for lending me her camera and taking her time to take photos of me! xoxo also




Leeyen - for inspi-coughforcing-ring me to get this blog done by today! THEREFORE, she is now the co-founder of jittelicious.blogspot.com! Here she is:


Co-founder Leeyen! haha leeyen see i made ur passport photo into a catalogue photo loh pls got lens flare some more


Okay, since I only have like 2 minutes to type this post, I'll end here, and here's a hint of things to come:


HAHAHA super ugly photos of me, of how I was a few months ago - soon! Watch this space!

PS. I AM SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF such an awesome blog for an awesome person! What do you think, Co-Founder Leeyen?
xoxo, Jit!


No comments:

Post a Comment