Saturday, January 31, 2009

Of Picnics and Birthdays

Hello, less fabulous people! Hope y'all had a great chinese new year! I obviously don't celebrate chinese new year cuz i'm not cheena (Facebook lies! I'm not a pot noodle!). I haven't updated this blog for a while, cuz I wanted to compress all the posts in one! So here's like what happened this week!
Picnic-thing at Botanical Gardens

So like, I think Ning suggested we all have a compere outing thing somewhere, so Yan Han organized one to the Botanical Gardens! I was quite okay about going at first, but then walao! suddenly like so few people going so I started having second thoughts about going. But then I didn't want to keep eating nasi lemak for breakfast lunch dinner cuz all the Chinese stores were closed, so I decided to go anyway!

Luckily Sakinah and Wilson brought reinforcements (aka. their sistahs) so we had quite a decent group. Yan Han brought her taboo cards along and we had like 2-3 hours of crazy shit playing that game, haha!

Yan Han's not-so-awesome camera skills, and I look fat here.


Ning and Sakinah*salimai* looking fabuloouuusss
Us trying to guess Ning's words. Dave and Alex were on our team too, and we won by like 7 points! ohohoho!

So we played till like eveningish and I look like a stalker here.

Then we went home! And here, I look spastic aww couple shirtxzx!

So that's pretty much what happened on Tuesday, kudos and buttslaps to yanhan for organizing the outing! I think we all had fun! So before I end this post...

MEET DAVE!

HAHAHA

The Day I Headbutted Sakinah's Boobs

If you look closely at her boob area, you can see a stain! That's where I headbutted her!


*Before you continue, I would like to mention that I look like crap in the next few photos. You've been warned!*

Yea so anyway, Yan Han and Sakinah decided to pour crap (grape soda and hershey's chocolate syrup) on me on Thursday. It's some ritual-cult thing that Sakinah does to celebrate people's birthday, and I was the unfortunate victim. But of course, I had to share some of the luuurrrvveee, so I couldn't just keep all that disgusting combination of crap to myself, could I? Watch to see what happens! It's like watching Cloverfield, I tell you!



Hehe! Fiona's the one with the cam, and Denzel and Weiting saaaafely indoors.

Hehehe, here are the pictures of the aftermath:

Sexy, right?


So after that I went to shower. I brought my shampoo, facial wash, a towel, and new clothes. I told you i'd be prepared, Sakinah! HAHA!

I look fat here.

I don't know what Fiona's trying to do

Okay! Now I think it's time to give my thank yous:

Thanks Amira and Denzel for the M&S goodies!

Thanks Yan Han, Sakinah, Fiona, Tammy, and Wilson for the Topman Wallet!

Thanks Sam, Jas, Dave, and Michelle for the Topman Belt!

Thanks Leeyen & Yan Han for the cards!

Thanks Yan Han, Sakinah and Fiona for pouring crap on me and capturing my most unglamorous moment.

Thanks to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday!


And to the rest of you who didn't wish me anything/get me anything, you've been struck off my friend's list, TTYN.



Swensen's!

So I decided to make use of my vouchers before they expired, and I brought my gurrrlllfriends along to Swensen's! And no my name isn't Jit Tai.

The ladies on my side,

And the ladies on the other side.

So basically we just talked about stuff over food, and took a lot of pictures and stuff. I hope everyone had a great time! Oh, and my alter ego is now Fatt the Fabulouss

More pictures!

Leeyen: Oh no, I having my menses!
Tammy: What, really?

*SPLLLAATTPIAAKK*

Jit le Magnificent: OH NO she stained my $200 jeans!

*Leeyen smacking table in pain*

Jit le Magnificent: OMG *runs away*

Fiona: Oh Sakinah, kiss my eye!!

Sakinah: SMOOOCCHHHPLRPRLRXXZ

Yan Han: WHEEE I'M AN ANGEELL

Hehehe, that's all for now, folks! I took like 3 hours to do this post omg. Bye guys!

Kisses and buttsmacks,

Fatt the Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment